Saturday, February 5, 2022

Scoring from My Dealer

 


So I tried something different, and that is a tin of 2021 Topps baseball series 1.  He had it priced at $30, but I traded a card for store credit, so it was $20 out the door.  75 cards, so I won't show them all.  Ha.

There is a mystery Rougned Odor card.  It looks the same as his base card, except the borders have a  shiny silver vibe.  Anyway, on to the cards I can show.

  






 



-  A 1952 Topps redux - chrome

-  Five 1952 Topps redux 

-  1986 Topps 35th anniversary tribute

-  Gold parallel

-  I'm calling this lady a cardboard cut-out, because I didn't get any others. Ha.

-  The only COVID mask card.

-  70 years of Topps - chrome insert

-  Through the Years insert

-  Several ho cards, including Albert Pujols, Manny Machado, and two Juan Sotos (his base and NL BA leaders).

-  Justin Verlander, Buster Posey, the base Devers, and Eloy Jimenez. 

-  The Yankees won the team contest, with five.  The Jeter insert, as well as a Gerrit Cole, Miguel Andujar, Albert Abreu RC, and Deivi Garcia RC.   

Anyway, I know it's not a popular set.  But I have plenty of them available for trade.   So if you're building the set, you can shoot me your want list and I'll see if I have any of them.  All the base cards not mentioned here and all the ho cards are available.  The Yankees (except for Cole) and the Griffey are also available.       


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't think so. There's nothing I would call foil. Thanks though.

      Delete
    2. You might be right actually. Not sure though.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize Topps sold these in tins too. Were they a card shop exclusive thing? Hope you solve the Case of the Mysterious Odor. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know.
      The LC might be right about the Odor. Not sure.

      Delete
  3. Do they still come packs when they're in a tin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not these. They were in a clear plastic wrapper that was sized to fit the cards.

      Delete
  4. Freddie is my favorite but that Tatis is right behind him.

    ReplyDelete