Tuesday, July 12, 2022

My MLB Team Pages: Standings

This is through the first five rounds, or through the Braves.

Brett Alan - 29

5

Nachos Grande - 23

4

Matt - 23

6

Fuji - 22

5

Bo - 22

5

Jaffronius - 22

6

bbcardz - 17

0

John Sharp - 16

4

Crocodile - 10

0

Jeff B. - 9

0

Lost Collector - 8

0

Poison75 - 7

6


There will be 18 points available for the Padres, 11 for the Phillies, and 18 for the Yankees.  So if you need to gain ground, those rounds should be your best chances.  Or hope the front-runners miss a day. 


7 comments:

  1. Seeing as how I missed a day, not a bad place in the standings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's sometimes they don't show up on the tcdb that you have a new blog entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why 11 for the Phillies? Besides my game, my rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 9-player page, plus a player who has his own section, and a team (year) that has its own page.
      I'll explain it more fully when we get there.

      Delete
  4. Tight race. It's been entertaining racking my brain for names. The Brewers were by far the toughest for me so far.

    ReplyDelete