Friday, July 22, 2022

My MLB Team Pages: Standings

Through 15 rounds, or through the Mets, who haven't won the World Series since 1986. 


Brett Alan - 84

Bo - 75

Matt - 73

Jafronius - 71

Fuji - 67

Nachos Grande - 66

John Sharp - 48

Poison75 - 46

bbcardz - 40

Lost Collector - 26

Two contestants who have been inactive for a while.


Bo is the leader in points per entry.  

No perfect round (yet), though there have been four 8-point rounds:  Brett Alan, Bo, Matt, and Jafronius have done it once each. 

The Padres and Yankees each have 18 points possible, the Phillies 11, and the Senators 10.  So it should be an interesting second half.   

In case you missed it, I expanded the prizes to Top 3 and anybody who gets a perfect round. 


5 comments:

  1. I missed a few days so looks like I'm out of the running but it's still fun to guess! Good luck to the top people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also missed a few days, mostly because I worked the MLB All-Star Experience July 16-19 at the LA Convention Center--so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lose hope guys! I missed one day and dropped 2 spots!

    And for the record, to borrow a quote Top Gun, "Jafronius is spelled with one F" 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to remember to check each day. Missed out on another one!

    ReplyDelete