Monday, April 16, 2018

A to Z Challenge: N


Aired:  2003 - Current (fifteen seasons)
Vague Description:  Special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Stars:  Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette, Michael Weatherly (seasons 1 - 13)
Why Watch:  It's a cop show that doesn't take itself too seriously.  Perrette.
Notes:  As this is a current show, I haven't seen the more recent seasons.  Perrette is leaving.


Aired:  1982 - 1990 (eight seasons)
Vague Description:  A married couple operate an inn in a small Vermont town.
Starred:  Bob Newhart, Mary Frann
Why Watch:  Newhart
Dissenting Opinion:  Larry, Darryl, and Darryl got old after a while.


Aired:  1995 - 1999 (five seasons)
Vague Description:  The goings-on at an AM radio station in New York City.
Starred:  Dave Foley, Maura Tierney
Why Watch:  Witty dialogue. Tierney.


2 comments:

  1. I watched Newhart all the time. I would add Night Court which was hilarious and I woke up this morning hearing that Harry Anderson, who was the lead in that show, died yesterday...he was only 65..too young in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know about Night Court. I am happy to say that it was on when I was too young to make my own prime-time TV choices. Not sure what my dad had us watching instead.

      Delete