Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A to Z Challenge: V


Aired:  2013 - Current (five seasons)
Vague Description:  Danish / Swedish Viking Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons do Viking things.
Starred:  Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick
Why Watch:  It's arguably the best current TV show about Vikings.
Note:  As with other current shows, I have not seen the more recent seasons.


Aired:  2011 - Current (fourteen seasons)
Vague Description:  Singing competition with famous singers as team leaders.
Stars:  Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera (seasons 1-3, 5, 8, 10)
Why Watch:  It's American Idol with better singing and no Ryan Seacrest.
Dissenting Opinion:  They've allowed experienced recording artists to compete (and win), which takes some of the fun out of it for some people.
Fun Fact: Shelton once gave out Levine's phone number on air.  


2 comments:

  1. I am just not into The Vikings...too depressing for me although I love reading about the history. I did watch V for the one season...not that great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V was a mini series back in the day. I watched that, but don't remember much.

      Delete