Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A to Z Challenge: I


Aired: 2008 - 2010 (three seasons)
Vague Description:  A psychiatrist deals with patients and his own personal demons.
Starred:  Gabriel Byrne
Why Watch:  It's pure story and acting.
Dissenting Opinion:  If the characters don't interest you, the show won't. 


Aired:  2012 - Current (ten seasons)
Vague Description:  Tattoo artists compete for the title of Ink Master.
Starring:  Dave Navarro, Chris Nunez, Oliver Peck
Why Watch:  If you think tattoos are cool or you like contest-based reality shows.
Dissenting Opinion:  The melodrama gets a bit much sometimes.
Fun Fact:  I have a tattoo by somebody who (later) competed on this show.
Note:  As this is a current show, I have not seen the more recent seasons.


2 comments:

  1. I haven’t watched either of these but I would add I Dream of Jeannie, I Love Lucy which I love:). The Incredible Hulk, In Living Color, In the Heat of the Night, Ironside....I might be dating myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three of those are ineligible because I haven't seen them. I've heard of them though.

      With Jeannie, Lucy, and Hulk -I've seen some episodes but they didn't make much of an impression I guess.

      Delete