Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Weekly Clean-Up

   

-  So I received some free cards from Jeff at Wax Pack Wonders:

   1994 Score Rookie & Traded #RT10 Omar Vizquel Front  

1994 Topps #222 Trevor Hoffman Front

1994 Topps #222 Trevor Hoffman Back

-  Four Arenado cards. This one looks better in real life than the TCDB scan. 

-  Three Vizquels, all showing him on the defensive side, which is appropriate for an 11-time Gold Glove winner. 

-  Three Trevors.  The stretch on the front and the high leg on the back.     

-  I have a trade in progress, which should net me a mix of baseball and football. 

-  Waiting on another Cardbarrel order.    

-  Wax Pack Wonders:  https://waxpackwonders.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. That's a good looking Vizquel. He's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Al had some good shortstops back then.

      Delete
  2. I have a few 80s Diamond Kings and some 87 Donruss and a lot of 89 Donruss. I would trade them to you if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... I immediately think of Hoffman coming out of the bullpen when I hear that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vizquel card is nice. I keep forgetting he played for the Jays at the end of his career.

    ReplyDelete