Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Scoring from My Dealer

  
  

So I'm almost done with his 1990-91 Upper Deck hockey box.  Bought 6 packs and was a bit underwhelmed.  Anyway, let's get to it.

1990-91 Upper Deck #52 Larry Robinson Front   1990-91 Upper Deck #64 Ray Bourque Front  

 1990-91 Upper Deck #316 Jeremy Roenick Front   1990-91 Upper Deck #344 Adam Graves Front  

-  Robinson and Bourque are 100 Greatest selections.

-  Jeremy Roenick / Blackhawks checklist - I only got 3 team checklists and one of them was a dupe.  So I'm at 16 of 21 with only a few packs left. 

-  Graves rookie card.       

-  4 goalie cards, but no studs. 

-  A Brett Hull dupe and a LaFleur dupe.   

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to find a couple of high series boxes of this stuff and build a set the old fashion way. Beautiful design. And based on the Robinson and Bourque... beautiful photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked and found boxes for around $30 over at Steel City Collectibles. Holding off right now... until the paychecks start rolling in again ;D

      Delete